Professional Speaker for Your Next Event
Exit Strategies’ senior advisors love to educate and enlighten California audiences on business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, and unlocking value in closely-held companies. Audiences include groups of business owners, attorneys, CPA’s, wealth managers and other professionals. Our style is fast-paced, practical and straightforward, with lots of poignant stories and fun anecdotes from our 20+ years of deal making.
- Avoiding Landmines in Buy-Sell Agreements: A Valuation Expert’s Perspective (for Attorneys)
- How to Help Business Owner Clients Achieve Stronger Exits: an M&A Advisor’s Perspective (for CPA’s)
- Maximizing Business Value in an M&A Sale Process
- Business Valuation for M&A of Lower Middle Market Companies
- Succession Planning for [your industry] Company Owners
- How to Prepare Your Company for Sale
- Growing Your Company Through Strategic Acquisitions
- Nuts & Bolts of Business Valuation for Attorneys
- Ten Things Attorneys Need to Know About Business Valuation
- Valuation of Business Interests for Estate & Gift Tax Purposes
If your organization is looking for an interesting and insightful presentation for an upcoming meeting, webinar or industry event, please contact Al Statz. We can tailor a presentation for your group’s specific interest. Ask about MCLE or CPE credit for attorneys and CPA’s.