Excellence in M&A advisory and business valuation work requires specialized knowledge, resources and relationships. When you work with Exit Strategies Group, you benefit from several important industry alliances and networks.
- CIA is a global partnership of mergers & acquisition firms focused on the lower middle market. Through CIA, we have access to an elite network, world-wide reach and in-depth industry expertise.
- NBVG is a consortium of independent valuation firms gives us even greater technical depth and a broader range of valuation services and industry expertise to meet your needs.
- M&A Source is an association of over 300 lower middle market M&A professional members. It provides first-rate education, private equity relationships and the exchange of ideas and business referrals.
- ASA is a international multi-discipline non-profit association of professional appraisers with the industry’s highest standards.
- NACVA supports providers of business valuation and financial forensic services with education and accreditation. Several of our senior business appraisers are accredited by the NACVA.
- The IBBA is the world’s largest professional community of business brokers. CABB is a regional affiliate of the IBBA.
- CABB’s mission is to improve the professionalism and awareness of California’s business brokers. Exit Strategies has been involved in the leadership of CABB for many years.
A Powerful Network of Transaction Professionals
- Transaction attorneys
- Specialist attorneys: employment, IP, environmental law, etc.
- Accountants that provide quality of earnings analysis and due diligence support
- Private equity groups
- Lenders: conventional, SBA, mezzanine, et al
- Wealth managers and financial planners
- Estate planners
- Commercial real estate brokers and appraisers
- Machinery and equipment appraisers
- Insurance brokers
- Human resources consultants
- Escrow holders
- Other specialists