- What exit options do owners have?
- What factors affect the value of a company?
- Does the preferred exit option have value implications?
- What is an exit plan comprised of?
- Marketability and other considerations
- Services CPA’s can provide to help clients optimize their exits
https://www.exitstrategiesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/exit-horiz-1.png 0 0 Al Statz https://www.exitstrategiesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/exit-horiz-1.png Al Statz2015-09-16 12:21:112017-11-01 09:43:11Event: Helping Business Owner Clients Achieve More Valuable Exits
When: September 22, 2015
Where: San Rafael, California
Host: CalCPA San Francisco-Marin Discussion Group
As baby boomer owners and shareholders of privately-held businesses reach retirement age and get serious about exiting ownership, they face many new questions and challenges and turn to their professional advisors, often their CPA, for solutions. Based on his experience helping over 100 companies successfully sell or transfer ownership to partners, management or the next generation, Exit Strategies’ founder Al Statz will discuss the following topics in this presentation to CalCPA members and guests: