Request a Strategy Call and we will get in touch with you
Louis Cionci is an experienced Merger & Acquisition (M&A) advisory professional, and has been providing strategic business valuations and successful seller representation for over 15 years. He has managed over $250mm worth of transactions. He also appraises businesses for estate and gift tax filings, business sale or acquisition, shareholder agreements, succession planning, dispute resolution, and more.
As a Director at American Amalgam LLC, a transaction oriented boutique investment banking firm, he provided strategic business valuations and M&A transaction management to privately held companies valued from $2 million to $50 million. Prior to starting American Amalgam in 2003, Louis was a Senior Associate at investment bank Strategic Capital Inc. Louis represented international and domestic clients in acquisition growth strategy, and M&A buy side and sell side transactions.
Mr. Cionci is an alumni of Laventhol & Horwath (L&H), a former top ten national consulting firm, where he was an associate with L&H’s Management Advisory Services group in the Philadelphia and San Francisco offices.
“My goal is to execute transactions in which sellers obtain the best price and terms available in the market, and buyers obtain economic opportunity”
- Louis provides sale advisory and business valuations in many sectors, including Agriculture, Mining, Construction, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, Retail Trade, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, and Services.
Education & Accreditation
- Master of Business Administration – Finance, LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science – Commerce, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI), M&A Source
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), AICPA
- California DRE #2000595
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Member, M&A Source, a professional organization for middle market business intermediaries
- Member, CABB, California Association of Business Brokers
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Section
- Member, NACVA, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, REEPC, Redwood Empire Estate Planning Council
- Exit Strategies Group Advises on Successful Sale of MSM Inc.
- Fair Market Value – what does it mean? Business Valuation Standards of Value Terminology
- Ten Commandments of Successful Business Exits
- Selling Your Business in the Covid-19 Era
- Controlled Private Short Sale using UCC Article 9: a Winning Alternative to Bankruptcy