May 10th Seminar: How to maximize the value of your business upon exit.
Are you starting to think about retirement, but don’t know how best to transition out of your business? Consider attending a free breakfast seminar hosted by Exit Strategies Group and Exchange Bank on how to maximize the value of your business upon exit.
- This 1-1/2 hour seminar will answer the following questions:
- What are the value drivers that determine how much my company is worth?
- What can I do to prepare my company for sale? What should I not do?
- What are the steps in the sales process?
- What is the current state of the business sales market?
- What criteria does a bank use to qualify my business for a bank loan?
- How do I maximize the proceeds from the sale of my business?
May 10th, 2018 7:30 am to 9:00 am in Santa Rosa. A continental breakfast will be provided.
Space is limited. For your privacy, only one company per industry will be allowed to attend. To reserve a spot, RSVP to Adam Wiskind, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 781-8744.
About the Sponsors
Exchange Bank was the #1 Community Bank SBA Lender in Sonoma County in 2017, and is a Preferred SBA Lender and a Top Ranked SBA Lender in the San Francisco District/Greater Bay Area.
Exit Strategies Group is a full-service mergers and acquisition brokerage firm serving private companies with $1-50 million in revenue. Exit Strategies also offers expert business valuation services for many reasons including exit planning, buy-sell agreements and litigation opinions.
If you are unable to attend but would like information on maximizing the value of your business, please contact Adam.