On March 23, 2013, Al Statz of Exit Strategies presented an advanced workshop – Valuation of Lower Middle Market Companies – at the California Associate of Business Brokers (CABB) annual productivity conference.
The workshop focused on …
- How finance theory relates to M&A transactions
- Appropriate benefit streams, normalization adjustments, valuation methods, rate of return
- Transaction databases and industry research
- Strategic buyer valuation
- CapEx and working capital treatment
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Thank you CABB members for your positive feedback. It was great seeing all of you again and hearing that you’re closing deals. And, thank you CABB conference committee for inviting me to speak again this year.