Request a Strategy Call and we will get in touch with you
Selling your business represents the culmination of years of hard work and investment, and may be the most important financial transaction of your life. You only get one chance to sell your company. Exit Strategies Group will help you get it right the first time.
How we do it.
- Commit senior M&A professionals to your sale.
- Understand and honor your personal financial and non-financial goals.
- Serve you with absolute honesty, transparency and professionalism.
- Detailed business valuation insight produces better decisions and more credibility with buyers.
- Prepare a Confidential Information Memorandum that tells your story and highlights your strategic assets.
- Research capabilities that identify the best strategic and financial buyers.
- Relationships with acquisition debt providers and equity partners.
- A database of over 4,000 private equity investors.
- Comprehensive target buyer outreach and marketing.
- An effective system to screen buyers and maintain confidentiality.
- Run auction processes that generate competing bids.
- Proven negotiating strategies and tactics.
- Objectivity, to help you make sound decisions.
- Negotiation buffer, to preserve your relationship with the buyer.
- Facilitation of the due diligence process.
- Relationships with capable transaction professionals (legal, tax, etc.) and specialists.
- Liaise with third party stakeholders as needed.
- Navigate transaction roadblocks and complexities.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency to keep time from killing your deal.
- An effective balance of large-firm resources and small-firm senior-level attention.
- Leverage Cornerstone International Alliance resources.
- Dedicate more advisor time and resources to every engagement.
- Team and process leadership; freeing you to focus on business performance and big picture.
- Transition planning advice, from first-hand M&A integration experience.
Exit Strategies Group endeavors to complete business transfers that delight our clients and stand the test of time.
Contact one of our senior M&A advisors to discuss your goals, confidentially.