Since 2010, Ken McCauley, CPA, ABV has been appraising small and midsize companies for business owners, shareholders, investors, attorneys, CPAs, fiduciaries, courts and others who need reliable and defensible valuations. He performs valuations for estate and gift tax filings, succession planning, buy-sell agreements, management buy-outs, shareholder disputes and litigation support. During his many years in public accounting, Ken specialized in financial reporting and cash flow analysis, which is an important element of all business valuations.
- Partner at AL Nella & Company, LLP Certified Public Accountants, in San Francisco from 1987 to 2018, specializing in financial reporting, business valuations and cash flow analysis for small to medium sized businesses.
- Manager of Financial Forecasting for the 75 divisions and subsidiaries of Genstar Corporation, San Francisco 1981 – 1985.
- Senior Financial Analyst for the overseas operations for the European and Asia-Pacific regions for Cooper Laboratories, Palo Alto 1979 – 1981.
- Controller for Integrand Management, a property management company in San Francisco 1977 to 1979.
- Audit supervisor for audit engagements of small and mid-sized businesses. Main Lafrentz, Certified Public Accountants, Detroit and Los Angeles offices 1974 – 1977.