M&A Advisor Tip: How you know when it is time to sell
It may be time time to sell your business when …
- Revenue has plateaued and you no longer see how to grow the business.
- You’re not sure how to reach the next level on your own.
- Your industry is consolidating around you.
- The current probable selling price of your business will satisfy your personal financial goals and a major economic or political shift could erode value.
- You’d like to diversify your assets and are ready take some chips off the table.
- Your interest and passion for the business are waning.
- You prefer to do something different with your money and/or time.
With smart preparation, you can ensure that your business is ready to sell when you are. It’s time to start the conversation.
For advice on exit planning or selling a business, contact Al Statz in Exit Strategies Group’s Sonoma County California office at 707-781-8580 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Exit Strategies Group is a partner in the Cornerstone International Alliance.