https://www.exitstrategiesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/tip.png 300 300 Al Statz https://www.exitstrategiesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/exit-horiz-1.png Al Statz2020-07-21 11:56:292020-08-18 16:17:02M&A Advisor Tip: COVID-19 Era Due Diligence, Part 1
M&A Advisor Tip: COVID-19 Era Due Diligence, Part 1
M&A buyers are still active in the midst of uncertainty. However, as you would expect, they are mindful of added risks caused by COVID-19.
Talent-related questions that may come up in future due diligence due to COVID-19:
- Did layoffs or other cuts impact the business’s ability to retain key employees?
- Did the business comply with state and federal laws related to layoffs and furloughs?
- How is employee health and well-being managed?
- Are policies and practices sufficient to protect employee safety?
- Do employees have the ability to work remotely – without frustrating workarounds?
- How well does company culture support engagement and accountability in a remote environment?
For further information on business sales, mergers and acquisitions in the midst of coronavirus or to discuss a current need, contact Al Statz, 707-781-8580 or email@example.com.