Request a Strategy Call and we will get in touch with you
With over 15 years of making M&A transactions successful and seamless for sellers and buyers, Kevin brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table from over 30 years of business experience involving sales, marketing, management, business development, buying and selling businesses, and business ownership. He advises on sales, mergers and acquisitions of companies with $2 million or more in revenue.
Before joining Exit Strategies, Kevin was a top producing advisor at Sunbelt Business Advisors. Earlier in his career, he held management positions in several respected domestic and international electronics and distribution companies including: Siemens, Marubeni, Tyco Electronics, Itochu, and Acumen. During this period, he traveled extensively to conduct domestic and international business bringing comprehensive solutions of capital equipment, software, materials and tools and manufacturing processes to his customers in various industries such as contract manufacturing services, automotive, computer, consumer electronics, medical and health, telecommunication, and fiber optics to name a few.
As an entrepreneur, Kevin has started, acquired, managed, and successfully sold several businesses. The opportunities and challenges of sustaining and growing these businesses helped Kevin learn what’s required to maximize enterprise value and selling price.
Kevin works out of Exit Strategies’ San Jose office and lives in the South Bay. In his free time, he enjoys traveling and fitness activities with his family.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- California DRE #01474014
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Candidate Appraisal Review Management Designation for Business Valuation (ARM-BV), American Society of Appraisers
- Past President, Vice President, Treasurer and Business Valuation Discipline Director for the ASA NorCal chapter
- Founding Member of the Fair Value Forum, a group of business valuation practice leaders in Northern California
- Finance Committee member, Community Foundation of Sonoma County
- A Difference of Opinions: Closely-Held vs. Venture-Backed Companies- Part 1 of 2
- Spring Break 2022
- Understanding Discount Rates – Parts 1 through 5
- Understanding Discount Rates: The Cost of Debt and the Debt to Capital Ratio – Part 5 of 5
- Understanding Discount Rates The Company Specific Risk Premium – Part 4 of 5