Are you considering retirement or exiting ownership and wondering if you’re going about it the best way? Will your business sell for maximum value? Please join us for an exclusive, limited-seating breakfast seminar in Roseville on Tuesday August 21, 2018 for business owners contemplating their exit. Learn the ins and outs of successful exit strategies and how to maximize value when you sell. This free, educational seminar is sponsored by Exit Strategies Group and Exchange Bank, a local community bank serving northern California since 1890.
You’ve spent years creating value in your business and you deserve to make a full-value exit on your terms and time frame. You’ve heard about hugely successful deals and horror stories of deals gone wrong. But what separates them? Not just luck.
What is the value of your business today? Is that enough to retire or fund my next endeavor? Is the timing right to maximize value? What are my exit options and how do I select the right option? What should I be doing to prepare for an exit? How far in the future should I plan? What can I do to make my company more attractive to buyers? How can I position it to attract strategic buyers? How do I present my financials properly? How do I avoid financing a sale? How do I get more value for all my years of hard work and ensure a successful sale when I’m ready to sell?
If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions, this seminar is for you. This fast-paced 2-1/2 hour live session will provide practical answers regarding:
1) How companies are valued and what factors influence the price buyers pay
2) How to prepare yourself and your company for a better sale outcome
3) The current state of the market for business sales
4) Pros and cons of different types of buyers for your company
5) Steps and important tools in an M&A sale process, and mistakes to avoid
6) How experienced professionals level the playing field with sophisticated buyers
7) The criteria banks will use to qualify your business for buyer financing
8) How to maximize proceeds and reduce financial risk in a sale
• Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
• Time: 7:30am – 10:00am (check-in and continental breakfast start at 7:00am)
• Location: Exchange Bank, 1420 Rocky Ridge Dr. Suite 190, Roseville, CA 95661
• Presenters: Senior advisors from Exit Strategies Group and Exchange Bank
• RSVP Required: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE Or, contact Mike Lyman at 916-476-2611 or email@example.com. We will call you to confirm your reservation. For privacy, we allow only one company per business type. Register early. The seminar is free and seating is limited.
We hope to see you on August 21st. If you cannot attend but would like to be notified of future seminar dates, receive our monthly newsletter, or discuss a business sale or valuation need, please contact Mike Lyman at 916-476-2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Sponsors: